D. Leo Daley '14
- He holds the rare distinction of having been both a captain and head coach of football at Boston College.
- Elected team captain in his sophomore season, he was a three- year starter at guard.
- Also earned varsity letters in track and baseball.
- Returned to Alma Mater as football coach in 1927, where he compiled a 4-4 record against a challenging national schedule.
- Served as President of the Boston College Varsity Club in 1939.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1978.