Phil Corrigan '21
- One of only four student-athletes ever to letter in four sports at Boston College.
- In football, he was the starting quarterback and a punter for the undefeated 1920 Eastern Champion Eagles.
- Versatile in baseball, he played infield, outfield, and catcher.
- A fast-skating forward on the Eagles' 1919 and 1920 hockey teams.
- New England track champion in the 300-yard event and member of several Eagle relay teams.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1974.