John S. Cooper '82
- A highly-skilled two-sport athlete, he handled punting and placekicking chores for the Boston College football team and was a valuable pitcher for the Eagle baseball nine.
- Scored 161 career points on 33 field goals and 62 extra-point kicks; had three FGs in a game three times during the 1980 season.
- Booted the longest punt in BC history with a 77-yarder vs. Holy Cross in 1980. That booming kick helped him win the O'Melia Award as the BC-HC game's outstanding player. His 257 career punts set another school record.
- Won the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year" Award as the outstanding male athlete in his graduating class.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2005.