Tony Comerford '23
- After service in the United States Marine Corps during World War I, he enrolled at Boston College and quickly became one of the finest ends in college football.
- A major contributor to the undefeated 1920 Boston College team that won the Eastern Championship.
- Elected captain of the 1921 Eagle squad and was instrumental in the establishment of a refined passing attack in the college game.
- Was an assistant coach to the legendary Frank Cavanaugh at Boston College and Fordham and later was head football coach at Loyola, Canisius, and St. Anselm's.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1982.