BC honors former athletes at induction ceremony in Conte Forum.
Honorees will be feted on September 7
Mark Chmura '91
- One of the most prolific pass-catching tight ends in college football, he set a Boston College record with 164 receptions in a sparkling four-year varsity career, and set a season TE receiving standard with 47 in both 1989 and 1990.
- As a sophomore, his 47 catches were the most of any player in the nation at his position.
- Twice earned All-East honors, and capped his career with All-BIG EAST first-team honors as a senior.
- Drafted by the Green Bay Packers, he played seven seasons in the NFL with 188 catches and 17 touchdowns. He played in three Pro Bowl Games; was twice named an All-Pro tight end; and was a member of Green Bay's Super Bowl XXXI Championship squad in 1997. He is a member of the Packers' Hall of Fame.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2012.