Bob Carrington '76
- One of the true superstars of BC basketball, Carrington was one of the "Boston Six" - probably the best neighborhood group of basketball players ever in the Hub.
- He graduated as the Eagles' all-time leading scorer with 1,849 points, a mark since surpassed by only Troy Bell, Dana Barros, Bill Curley and Danya Abrams. Carrington led the team in scoring for three seasons and posted a 19.7 points per game career average.
- He led the 1974-75 team to a 21-9 record and an NCAA Tournament berth, averaging 20.9 points per game.
- After graduation, Carrington played in the NBA for New Jersey, Indiana and San Diego.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1983.