Siobhan Campbell '79
- The first Boston College female athlete ever to compete for a national title, she was a four-time All-New England diver and three-time qualifier for the AIAW Swimming and Diving Championships.
- Established a New England record in three-meter diving competition, in addition to a host of Boston College standards, during her varsity career.
- A three-time letter winner in lacrosse, she was selected as that team's Most Valuable Player and was co-captain in her senior year.
- Was named "Eagle of the Year" in 1979 as Boston College's outstanding female student-athlete.
- Returned to the Heights as diving coach in 1981.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1984.