Doug Brown '86
- An exceptional scorer, he tallied 162 points (73 goals, 89 assists) during his four-year varsity career. Boston College won 95 games in those seasons.
- Was two-time Hockey East and two-time All-America selection in recognition of his outstanding play. He was Boston College's Most Valuable Player in his junior year.
- A key contributor to Boston College hockey teams that won the 1983 Beanpot Championship; Hockey East Championships in 1985 and 1986; and advanced to the NCAA Tournament's "Frozen Four" in 1985.
- After graduation, played 15 years in the National Hockey League with the New Jersey Devils, Pittsburgh Penguins and Detroit Red Wings. He was a member of Detroit's Stanley Cup champions in 1997 and 1998.
- Had the honor of representing his country as a member of "Team USA" in the World Championships in 1986, 1989 and 1991 and in the 1991 Canada Cup.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2004.