Cross Country, Track and Field
- Led the men's cross country team to an 11th-place finish at
the 1984 NCAA Championship.
- Qualified as an individual for both the 1981 and 1982 NCAA
Championships in cross country, which was the first time a
BC runner earned an individual spot at the championship.
- Two-time BIG EAST Conference champion in the indoor and
outdoor 5,000-meter run, both of which happened in 1982.
- Two-time New England champion in the indoor 5,000-meter run
and the outdoor 10,000-meter run, both of which happened in
- Six-time All-BIG EAST Conference selection and 11-time All-
New England honoree.
- Qualified for the United States Olympic Trials in 1988 and
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall
of Fame in 2001.