Bob Bouley '70
- Played for the Eagles from 1967-69 as an offensive tackle
where he earned All-East honors following his junior and
- As a senior, he was given the Thomas F. Scanlan Trophy,
which is given to a senior football player who exhibits
outstanding scholarship, leadership, and athletic ability.
- Earned an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship in 1970, which he
used to earn his law degree from Boston College.
- Joins his father Gil;, a former student-athlete and football
coach at Boston College, as the first father and son duo to
be inducted into the Varsity Club Hall of Fame.
- Selected in the eighth round of the National Football League
draft by the Baltimore Colts.
- Inducted into the Boston College High School Hall of Fame.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall
of Fame in 2001.