Bob Bouley '70
- Played for the Eagles from 1967-69 as an offensive tackle where he earned All-East honors following his junior and senior seasons.
- As a senior, he was given the Thomas F. Scanlan Trophy, which is given to a senior football player who exhibits outstanding scholarship, leadership, and athletic ability.
- Earned an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship in 1970, which he used to earn his law degree from Boston College.
- Joins his father Gil;, a former student-athlete and football coach at Boston College, as the first father and son duo to be inducted into the Varsity Club Hall of Fame.
- Selected in the eighth round of the National Football League draft by the Baltimore Colts.
- Inducted into the Boston College High School Hall of Fame.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2001.