Walter G. Boudreau '43
- One of the most popular, talented, and versatile athletes ever to wear Boston College's Maroon and Gold.
- A football quarterback, he played on the Eagles' storied Sugar Bowl and Orange Bowl teams.
- Led the Boston College hockey team in scoring and was elected team captain in 1942-43.
- Also earned three letters in baseball.
- "Wally" also served Boston College as an assistant football coach and later was the University's Director of Alumni.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1977.