John Bosa '87
- A dominating defensive player and pass-rusher, he won All- America, All-East, and All-New England honors in recognition of his stellar play at defensive end.
- Co-Captain of the Eagles' 1986 Hall of Fame Bowl championship team, he was also a member of the Eagles' 1982 Tangerine Bowl, 1983 Liberty Bowl, and 1985 Cotton Bowl championship squads.
- Following the 1986 season, he was named winner of the Harry Agganis Award as New England's best senior football player, and the George "Bulger" Lowe Award as the region's top defensive player.
- A first round draft selection of the NFL's Miami Dolphins, he went on to lead that team in quarterback sacks in his first season and was chosen both the Dolphins' defensive MVP and Rookie of the Year. He also played with the New York Jets before injuries prematurely ended his professional football career.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996.