Keith Barnette '76
- A powerful and virtually unstoppable fullback, he was college football's leading scorer in the 1974 season with a school record 22 touchdowns.
- Established a Boston College record of 34 career touchdowns.
- One of the greatest of all Eagle ball-carriers, he gained 2500 yards (while losing only 20) on 552 carries during his magnificent varsity career. He was the second BC rusher to surpass 1,000 yards in a season with 1,097 in 1974.
- After graduation, he played professional football with the NFL's Minnesota Vikings and in Canada.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1986.