John Bagley '83
- The first Eagle to earn BIG EAST Player of the Year honors (1980-81), Bagley was an explosive scorer who averaged nearly 18 points per game during his tenure at the Heights.
- A two-time All-BIG EAST selection, he averaged 20.4 points per game in leading the Eagles to the 1980-81 BIG EAST regular-season championship and NCAA Tournament's Sweet 16.
- The following year, Bagley upped his production to 21.1 points per game and led BC to the NCAA Tournament's Elite Eight.
- Bagley left BC after his junior season and enjoyed a 13-year career in the NBA. He played for the New Jersey Nets, Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1995.