Steve Adelman '68
- This sweet-shooting forward was the leading scorer on Bob Cousy's NCAA and NIT teams that went a combined 62-16 during his varsity career (1965-68).
- Adelman was known as a pure scorer with the confidence to shoot in any situation. He averaged 18.9 points per game for the 1966-67 team that finished with BC's best record ever (22-3).
- Adelman helped the Eagles give eventual national champion UCLA its closest contest of the 1966-67 season, before bowing 84-77 to the Bruins at Madison Square Garden. He earned All-America third-team honors as a senior, as well as NIT all-star honors that same year.
- Adelman, who finished with a career scoring average of 17.2 points per game, was drafted by the Baltimore Bullets of the NBA.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1985.